Do you need management controllers to support you with corporate or operational issues (commercial, industrial, DSI, social…)?
With an in-depth knowledge of ERP (SAP, Hyperion etc.) and reporting solutions (SAP CFB, TM1, Anaplan etc.), our team of 25 consultants brings you its expertise within the context of management control, performance management consulting and project management assistance projects.
- Operational support in Management control
- Budget preparation and results analysis
- Supervision on period-end work
- Transition management
Project management assistance
- Support in project implementation (analytical review, budget-management tool etc.)
- Project framing and support in choosing solutions
- Drafting specifications and general specifications
- Conducting tests and settings acceptance
- Change management (training, user support etc.)
Performance management consulting
- Audit of existing processes
- Design and implementation of management and reporting systems and key indicators
- Optimization of budget-preparation processes
- Structuring of the management control function, definition, tools documentation and procedures
By a group in the audiovisual sector
Participation in a cost-accounting review project: audit of information systems, identification of developments to carry out, coordination of the acceptance phase and change management
To read all about it from Nicolas Thiault, Finance Director of Central Projects for Studio Canal: click here
In the luxury sector (manufacturing and distribution)
Replacement of a management controller at the corporate level: in charge of developing and monitoring the budget for the holding company, with different departments (sales, marketing, central services) and consolidation of the subsidiaries (P&L and balance sheet).
For one of the leaders in the medical imaging sector,
In a context of growth and development of management tools (implementation of SAP and Anaplan), assistance on several positions:
- Commercial management control (Business Partner by geographical areas)
- Overheads management control
- Monitoring integration costs linked to the external growth operation
- Corporate management control (consolidated management reporting)
- Project management assistance during the implementation of Anaplan
In the rail transport sector
Assistance in creating a strategic and financial management position in the IT department, definition of the scope, implementation of reports and review of the analytical model.
“Having recognized experience within the financial and operational departments of different sectors, our consultants – with the dual competence of management control and information systems – will integrate into your teams quickly and efficiently.”