International Business Services
The International Business Services Team acting as your Business Partner for French Operations.
The team supports French and international finance teams with their accounting and tax compliance .
From taking charge of producing your financial statements preparation, to ad-hoc assistance on specific problems.
Our teams will assist you with all your projects involving Finance topics sharing our knowledge/expertise and our advice in digitalisation, automation and collaborative tools.
International Group Subsidiaries
- Finance processes fully digitalized with a maximum of automation: API with the best admin & finance solutions
- Collaborative platform with Electronic Document Management (EDM)
- Business Intelligence (Data visualization, Dynamic Reporting & KPIs)
- Support in the reporting process, in accordance with the Group’s instructions (schedule, format, IFRS/ US GAAP standards etc.)
- Tax returns and preparation of yearly financial statements preparation (compilation)
- Review of Accounting and Taxes as prepared by your finance team (revision)
- Tax Consolidation / holding entities
- Domiciliation services (at Paris-La Défense)
- Administrative services: payments preparation & electronic archiving
Finance Business Process Outsourcing
- PMO: handover & onboarding organization
- A taylor-made organization: a scalable & flexible team with dedicated point of contact
- High performing process: Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report, Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Digital-transformation support: digitalization & reporting process automation
- Complex operation accounting and tax compliance services (restructuring, legal entity rationalisation & refinancing)
- Due diligence / valuation assistance
Banking Group Subsidiaries, Private Equity,Tech & Start-up,Hospitality accounting
A dedicated support for specific actors
Beyond the compliance, our team provide value-added services such as finance function digitalization, dynamic reporting with data visualization (BI) and CFO advisory.
Banking Group Subsidiaries
- Asset financing including structured finance, online banking, money transfer company, online broker, Collateral Debt Obligation (CDO)
- Financing entity, Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV), branch of foreign entities
- Middle-Office and Back-Office for the management of Public/Private Partnerships (PPP), Real-Estate and equipment leasing
- Accounting, Tax compliance and Statutory accounts preparation: bank chart of account (PCEC) and general chart of accounts (PCG)
- Group consolidation package preparation (IFRS)
- Regulatory reporting preparation
- Fund Accountant for the fund management company (AIFM) and funds (French private equity vehicles (holdings) : FCPR, FPS SICAV, Infrastructure and listed stocks)
- Payments preparation
- Net Asset Value (NAV) computation
- Custodian Reconciliation (Shares, movements/stocks & cash reconciliation)
Tech & Start-up
- A flexible offer & an agile team to assists you throughout
- Structuring & Finance Organization Advisory
- Management Accounting & Dashboards with KPIs
- Financial Communication, Business Plan and Business Intelligence
- Equity raising assistance (Dataroom preparation, investors meeting/pitch, dedicated reporting)
- Market expertise: SaaS, B2C & B2B
- Acquisition/Sales phases: due diligence assistance, share price formula (share deal), dataroom preparation
- Investors reporting with specific KPIs: Business, Real Estate & Debt
- Accounting & administrative assistance for refurbishment or construction projects.
- Finance advisory: business plan, waterfall, cash rapatriation, cash management
- Preparation and/or review of Tax Packages including deferred tax and tax proof
- Finance Business Process Outsourcing for a B2C Group: accounting & finance migration, digitalization & automation of the reporting process & monthly reporting
- Set-up of a Dynamic Reporting with data visualization for a B2B Group
- Accounting and Tax compliance of 140 SPVs for a large French bank
- Accounting and NAV computation for 20 French insurer funds
Monthly reporting & yearly financial statements preparation for Hotels located in France and managed by US operators.
- Accounting, monthly reporting & tax compliance for numerous subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Accounts review of French subsidiaries within a service center shared internationally
- Preparing tax forms and annual financial statements of organizations that carry out their own bookkeeping and accounting reviews
- Scale-up assistance for a French Tech SaaS start-up (Finance function structuring)
- Rental invoices preparation and recharge of maintenance costs (Cassiopae software), import CROs and accounting under bank chart of account (PCEC), Group consolidation package preparation, risk/accounting reconciliation and SURFI reporting to the French regulator (ACPR) for 3 financing companies